Tag: Cash Back
This post contains affiliate links / ads. See disclosure policy.
If you follow these five simple steps, you can maximize your savings on Black Friday!
- Make a list of what you exactly plan to buy. This is so that you avoid impulse purchases. As I have often times said, you don’t need to buy just because something is on sale.
- Buy Discounted Gift Cards that you can use towards your purchase from one of these gift card merchants – Raise, Gyft, GiftCards, or SaveYa listed in this order below.
- Sign up for an account with TopCashback – it’s free, a very generous cash back site that has partnership with over 3500+ top brand merchants. All you gotta do is sign up with your email address, visit the site, search and click through to the merchant of your choice, make the purchase and receive cash back from the merchant via the TopCashback. You can learn more about how TopCashback works here.
- Look for coupons and any other Black Friday incentives on your local newspaper or you can look up coupon codes on the TopCashback site.
- Finally, visit the TopCashback site, click through to the merchant, apply the coupon, use your gift card, and make the purchase.
The is a stacked approach that maximizes your savings – first with a discounted gift card, second as cash back through TopCashback, and lastly via the coupon code or Black Friday discounted pricing! Share this with your family and friends and help them save some money.